سال انتشار: ۲۰۱۴
تعداد اسلاید: ۱۸ اسلاید
حجم فایل: ۹۲۲ KB
[stextbox id=”grey” caption=”قسمتی از مقاله” collapsing=”true” mode=”js” direction=”rtl” shadow=”false”]
استراتژی زنجیره تامین فورد
Ford Motor Company: Supply Chain Strategy
Mario Bonilla, Roshini Giri, Ajay Jagtap, David Muir, Shavej Sayyad, Rogin Thomas
Ford Motor Company’s Vision
“To provide sustainable transportation that is affordable in every sense of the word: socially, environmentally and economically.”
- Clean diesel engines
- Flexible-fuel ethanol vehicles
- Turbocharged direct injection system
- It will be available in half a million Ford,
Lincoln and Mercury vehicles annually in North America during the next five years.
- Fuel cells
- Hydrogen internal combustion engines
- Other advanced technologies n laboratories and test fleets around the world
- The company operates as a globally integrated worldwide team with four key priorities
In transforming Ford’s vision into reality, strategic directions are set out as follows:
Integrate with customers, with supply base, and internally
- Change from old sequential process
- Share information in real time over the web.
- Drive the excess cost out of supply chain
- Transform information flow from cascade method to parallel by Integrating the supplier tiers.
- Align IT with Ford’s Goals
Porter’s Competitive Forces
Threat of New Entrants
- The automobile industry is a business of Economies of Scale.
- Access to distribution channels.
Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- The automobile industry has one of the largest and most complex suppliers chain.
- With globalization, suppliers offer are not a barrier.
Bargaining Power of Buyers
- Buyers enjoy large selection with a large range of price options
- Sell and exchange used cars is giving more power to the buyers
Threat of Substitutes
- The demand continues growing globally
- Substitutes cover a very small portion of the demand
- Automobile industry : one of the most competitive industries.
- Globalization is changing the supply chain and the demand of customers.
جهت دریافت پروژه کامل و فارسی مدیریت استراتژیک شرکت فورد بر رو تصویر زیر کلیک نمایید